MICROFLUORO is an absolute-rated polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane filter that offer the highest level of assurance of chemical compatibility and filtration performance in aggressive chemicals, prolonged hot air service and other severe process conditions. MICROFLUORO offers superior flow rates and long service life. The highly porous membrane is inherently hydrophobic and offers maximum chemical compatibility with minimal extractable in a wide range of fluids and applications. Support components are all-polypropylene, and all- PTFE option is also available.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
|Core/Cage/End Caps||Reinforced Polypropylene|
CARTRIDGE DIMENSIONS (NOMINAL)
|Outer Diameter||69mm (2.75”)|
|Inner Diameter||33 mm (1.30”)|
|Length||2.5”, 05”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”|
|Effective filtration area (10" cartridge)||0.65 m2|
|Micron Rating(µ)||0.20, 0.45 Absolute|
|Temperature(Nominal)||Up to 650C/1490F|
|Temperature(Max)||900C/1940F at ΔP<1.0 bar(14.5 psi)|
|Pressure for Normal Flow Direction||4.2bar(60.91) at 250C(770F)|
|Pressure for Reverse Flow Directions||2.1 bar (30.5psi) at 250C(770F)|
|Sterilization||Steam sterilization for 30 minutes at 121 + 2 0C For multiple cycles|
- Inert PTFE and Polypropylene component
- Highly porous PTFE membrane assure high flow rates, long service life and maximum chemical resistance with minimum extractable
- Inherent hydrophobic membrane provides a natural barrier to water without use of additives or surface modifying agents which can leach or wash out.
- Rugged thermally bonded construction ensures the reliable integrity
- High temperature endurance performance
- 100% integrity tested before final assembly
- Biologically inert and Non toxic meets the FDA compliance.
- Ultrafine particle existing in air
- Compressed air, CO2 line sterile filtration
- Fermentation air, Tank vent
- Air filtration in aseptic packaging
- Aggressive acids, Bases, Solvents.