MICROPP pleated cartridge has been developed to meet the process needs and throughput requirements of the Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Electronics, Chemical, and other critical industries. MICROPP pleated cartridges are used to filter liquids where high efficiency, low pressure drop, robust debris holding capacity and long life are essential. These filters can be used as a pre-filter or as a final filter depending on the application. MICROPP filter cartridges deliver high filtration efficiency and consistent filtration of fluids in a wide range of applications. All cartridge hardware components are made up of polypropylene and approved for use in critical process applications. MICROPP pleated cartridges are manufactured and assembled in a clean room environment to minimize the possibility of contamination. MICROPP cartridges are available in a wide range of configurations and end connections to fit most of the commercially available filter housings.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
CARTRIDGE DIMENSIONS (NOMINAL)
|Outer Diameter||69mm (2.75”)|
|Inner Diameter||33mm (1.30”)|
|Length||2.5”, 05”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”|
|Effective filtration area (10" cartridge)||0.40-0.80m2|
|Micron Rating(µ)||0.20, 0.45, 1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 70|
|Endotoxin||< 0.25 EU/ml|
|Temperature(Nominal)||Up to 550C/1310F|
|Temperature(Max)||700C/1580F at ΔP≤1.0 bar(14.5 psi)|
|Pressure for Normal Flow Direction||4.2bar(60.91) at 250C(770F)|
|Pressure for Reverse Flow Directions||2.1 bar (30.5psi) at 250C(770F)|
|Sterilization*|| Steam sterilization for 30 minutes at 121 + 20C |
Hot water sterilization for 30 minutes at 85 + 20C*
- 100% Polypropylene components provides wide chemical compatibility and permits in a broad range of fluid and applications
- Fixed pore structure, consistent particle removal
- Contains no binder no additives
- Maximum chemical resistance with minimum extractable
- Filter media is supported with polypropylene support layer on both sides
- Rugged thermally bonded construction Ensures reliable integrity under harsh process conditions and withstands multiple steam sterilizations
- Biologically inert and Non toxic meets FDA compliance
- High pleated area, robust membrane construction enables economical installations & energy savings due to high flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Filtration of alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages includes, Wine, beer, mineral water, Juice, pure water.
- Sterile filtration of Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology include API, LVP,SVP, Biologics.
- Solvents sterile filtration for analytical determination.
- Filtration of Fine & Speciality chemicals.
- Used for process water filtration in microelectronic application, semi-conductor, LCD Display, Discs.
- Plating solutions & Ink filtration.