MICROSLOT-SS consists of a wedge shaped metal ribbon with projections, wound edgewise on a cylindrical frame that is slotted or perforated. Flow is from the outside in. The openings between the wire winding and the degree of filtration are accurately and permanently established by the height of the projections. Particles larger than the openings between the windings are stopped at the outer surface where they are easily removed by a cleaning knife. The sump may be purged periodically to remove any contaminant. These filters have been designed to filter high viscous fluids.
|Filter Medium*||Stainless Steel 316L|
|Outer Diameter||72mm (2.83”)|63.0 mm (2.48”)*|
|Length||10”, 20”, 30”, 40”|
|Effective filtration area (10" cartridge)||0.05 m2|
|Micron Rating(µ)||30, 60, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200*|
|Pressure (Max)||7 Bar /101.52 psi|
- Wedge Wire/Slotted
- Out to in flow
- Easy backwash
- High viscosity filtration
- High temperature application
- Suitable for the extreme operating environments.
- Pharmaceuticals: Prefiltration & decarbonate filtration.
- Food & Beverages: Filtration of viscous liquid with high temperature.
- Fine Chemicals: Strong acid & alkaline filtration.
- Water: Filtrate the O-zone containing water.
- Steam filtration.