Z Line housings have been designed for general purpose & cost effective filtration for industrial utility application. All housings are manufactured using corrosion resistant SS 316L or SS 304 grade steel other MOC is available as customer required. Housings are designed to accommodate 3 multiple rounds of cartridges with lengths varying from 10” to 40” and provides flexibility over a wide range of flow rates with minimal pressure drop. Housings can accommodate a multiple rounds of filter cartridges of 10″, 20″, 30″ or 40″ inches long. All gaskets and polymers compounded as per USFDA approved polymers.
|Wetted part||SS316/SS316L/SS304*/Hastelloy/HALAR/PP/ETFE/PVDF/PFA for corrosive liquid|
|Max. Operating Pressure||7 kg/cm 2**|
|Max Operating Temperature||1500C (3020F)**|
- All wetted parts with customized MOC & Customized finish.
- All housings with complete documentation which meets CGMP & FDA compliance.
- Due to High grade surface finish low bacterial/particle adhesion & easy of cleanability is possible.
- Optional Jacketing with thermostat feature it maintain temperature above condensation temperature.
- Quick opening and closing of the dome hence less labor required.