T-Line housings are designed for providing a robust solution for critical filtration applications. The housings are made of high quality SS316L grade stainless steel (for Pharma / biotech applications) and other suitable MOC as required, to be compatible with the contact fluid. Housings come with gaskets and O-rings compounded only from FDA approved materials. The housing features Triclamp/swing bolts for ease of opening and closing the housing dome. The housing also features a choice of sanitary and non-sanitary vent and drain valve options. The inlet and outlet end connections are either flanged or standard triclamp connections. The housing is capable of incorporating single or multiple cartridges of multiple lengths to suit required flow rates. All wetted parts with customized MOC & customized finish. Housings can accommodate single or multiple filter cartridges of 10″, 20″,30″ or 40” long
|Wetted part||SS316/SS316L/SS304*/Hastelloy/HALAR/PP/ETFE/PVDF/PFA for corrosive liquid|
|Max. Operating Pressure||7 kg/cm 2**|
|Max Operating Temperature||1500C (3020F)**|
- All wetted parts with customized MOC & Customized finish.
- CIP and SIP is possible as per Pharma/ Biotech requirements which meets CGMP & FDA compliance.
- Option of sanitary & non sanitary valves , easy for moisture draining or condensate removal.
- All housings with complete documentation which meets CGMP & FDA compliance.
- Due to High grade surface finish low bacterial/particle adhesion & easy of cleanability is possible.
- Quick opening and closing of the dome hence less labor required.