MICROWIRE-SS is design specially for high flow rates, high dirt holding capacity and also designed for high temperature applications. The wire mesh is designed as either plain, plated types with single, double or multilayer’s. This product line has been specifically developed for microfiltration applications requiring tolerance to extreme thermal ranges and differential pressures while providing an extended service life. The filter exhibits exceptional chemical and thermal resistance. This cartridge may be cleaned mechanically, for reuse if required.
|Filter Medium*||Stainless Steel 316L|
|Outer Diameter||72mm (2.83”)|63.0 mm (2.48”)*|
|Length||5", 10", 20", 30", 40"|
|Effective filtration area (10" cartridge)||0.05 m2 for cylindrical, 0.1 m2 – 0.2 m2 depending on no. of pleats|
|Micron Rating(µ)||1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 40, 50, 100*|
|Pressure (Max)||7 Bar/101.5 psi|
- High flow rate
- Mechanically cleanable
- Extended cartridge life
- High temperature resistant
- High dirt holding.
- Suitable for the extreme operating environments
- Pharmaceuticals: Prefiltration & decarbonate filtration
- Food & Beverages: Filtration of viscous liquid with high temperature.
- Fine Chemicals: Strong acid & alkaline filtration.
- Water: Filtrate the O-zone containing water.
- Steam filtration.